Fluffy Sheep Dog Collar With Neon Yellow Thread
Dogs and little fluffy sheep = cuteness overload. A soft grey cotton has tiny little sheep bouncing and jumping along. The cute sheep pattern has been given a dash of designer edge with its neon yellow thread making it super trendy and modern. Would suit both boys and girls.
Hand made in our studio based in Milton Keynes. All collars have the Baxter’s Boutique metallic gold embroidered branding! Tag us on Instagram and show us your style!
• Pattern placement will vary making each item unique.
• Smaller sizes will have less pattern.
• Fully adjustable to enable it to grow with your dog or make sure it is the perfect fit.
•Made with a strong webbing core to withstand the cheekiest of dogs.
• Covered in 100% cotton fabric making it soft around the neck.
• Includes a heavy duty metal D ring to clip your lead to.
• Space between buckle and D Ring to prevent your ID tag hitting the buckle.
To be nicer to the planet, we package our items in tissue paper and recyclable, unbleached boxes.
Find more collars here.
The webbing core is woven in Leeds and has a breaking strain of 440 KG. Stitching has been reinforced at all stress points. The metal buckle has been tested for strength and durability. Please note: it is heavier than a plastic buckle. Breaking load: 20mm, 160 kg; 25mm, 200 kg. Made of zinc diecast with stainless steel pins and springs. Operates without freezing in sub-zero temperatures.