Connecticut Meadows Bandana
This is a beautiful bandana. Named because I purchased it this Summer on vacation in Connecticut where the sky was blue and the sun was warm. Delicate flowers in purple, mustard yellow and pink sit in a sage green field. The reverse side is a rich, deep purple cotton and the bandana can be flipped around for this to show. It will then look like a floral collar is being worn with a plain bandana. Two looks in one bandana!
Dress Code: Casual, a picnic in the park, a sunny day out
• Pattern placement will vary making each item unique.
• Hand made from 100% cotton in our home studio based in Milton Keynes.
• All bandanas have the Baxter's Boutique metallic gold embroidered branding! Tag us on Instagram and show us your style!
• This bandana slips on the collar. Simply take your dogs everyday collar and feed it through the channel at the top of the bandana before putting the collar back on.
Find more bandanas here
Adding a name is a great way to really make your items one of a kind and keep your dog at the top of the fashion stakes. The name will be cut from vinyl in a colour that suits the bandana and heat transferred on using a professional heat press to ensure it lasts. Placement will depend on the style of the font and pattern on bandana but will either be centred or along the right side of the bandana. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this. Size of name also depends on the amount of characters in the name.
Please measure your dogs collar carefully before ordering.
S M A L L • Width - 17cm wide. Fits collar up to 2.5cm wide.
Tip of bandana to top - 13cm
M E D I U M • Width - 21cm. Fits collar up to 4.5cm wide.
Tip of bandana to top - 16cm
L A R G E • Width - 24cm. Fits collar up to 7cm wide.
Tip of bandana to top - 19cm
• Size may vary slightly as each item is hand made •
Machine washable at 30°C. Iron on reverse side.