You may not be able to see the picture (its Camouflage – haha!) but this Camo collar is super cool and is fully adjustable. If your furiend is the “outdoorsy” type then this Camo collar will keep them hidden in the woods but will look just as good in town as camouflage is still a popular fashion choice. Of course also suitable for any military/forces/army pups out there…. Pattern placement can vary and therefore each collar will be unique.
Handmade in our home studio based in Milton Keynes. All collars have the Baxter’s Boutique metallic gold embroidered branding! Tag us on Instagram and show us your style!
• Pattern placement will vary making each item unique.
• Smaller sizes will have less pattern.
• Fully adjustable to enable it to grow with your dog or make sure it is the perfect fit.
•Made with a strong webbing core to withstand the cheekiest of dogs.
• Covered in 100% cotton fabric making it soft around the neck.
• Includes a heavy duty metal D ring to clip your lead to.
• Space between buckle and D Ring to prevent your ID tag hitting the buckle.
To be nicer to the planet, we package our items in tissue paper and recyclable, unbleached boxes.
The webbing core is woven in Leeds and has a breaking strain of 440 KG. Stitching has been reinforced at all stress points. The metal buckle has been tested for strength and durability. Please note: it is heavier than a plastic buckle. Breaking load: 20mm, 160 kg; 25mm, 200 kg. Made of zinc diecast with stainless steel pins and springs. Operates without freezing in sub-zero temperatures.
S I Z I N G
Please allow space for two fingers between neck and collar when measuring.
T I N Y • 20mm wide • Adjustable from 25 – 35cm
L I T T L E • 20mm wide • Adjustable from 32 – 46cm
M E D I U M • 25mm wide • Adjustable from 36 – 51cm
B I G • 25mm wide • Adjustable from 41 – 62cm
• Size may vary slightly as each item is hand made •
C A R E • I N S T R U C T I O N S
All collars are machine washable at 30 °C. To protect your machine, we recommend using the Baxters Boutique wash bag!
No collar is indestructible. Check your dogs collar often for wear and tear and replace when needed.